Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Birthday Card For My Mom


To make this card I have used:
Image - LOTV "Lilacs" stamp
Papers - Forever Friends "Spring Time" paper pack
Dies - Cheery Lynn "Fanciful Flourish" and "Miniature Rose" Die
Coloured with my ProMarkers
Embellishments - Lace , Gems , Buttons and Bakers Twine all from my stash

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Dies or Punches
A Gem Of A Challenge - Pink, Pink, Pink and Gems
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Get Inky Challenge - Let Me Tell You About... (I chose Flowers)
I ♥ ProMarkers - Make Your Own Flowers
Inky Chicks Challenge - Pretty In Pink
Lothian Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes (must use Dies)
Oldie But A Goodie - Dies And Punches (old dies,lace,buttons,papers)
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Sketch N Stash - Sketch and my stash is old papers,buttons and lace
Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday / Baby

15 comments:

Pamela said...

What a pretty card - reminds me of the summertime! Thanks for entering the challenge.
Pamela
DT member for Lothian Crafts.

Dora said...

This is just gorgeous, I love those flowers and layout and pretty colors of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Erica said...

Hi Fiona,

What a pretty card! I love the flowers and you've used such lovely shades of pink on the whole card!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Ribbon and Lace' challenge.

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Angeline Choo said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the pink

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge

-Angeline DT

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Fiona. I love the image, pretty colours and gorgeous detailing.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
Sue xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card and I just love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

coops said...

so gorgeous fiona.beautiful floral image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Debbie's Time Out said...

Fiona Lovely card. Nice shades of pink and the little flowers on the corners are nice with the bling in the middle. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn challenge. Good Luck to you.

lalkygirl said...

What a pretty card ,love the colours and papers
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge this week
Tracey x

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

What a pretty card! Love the pretty vining and your soft accent florals here. It brings the card to life!

Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week!

Dips said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, great use of dies. Thank you so much for entering my challenge theme on an Oldie But A Goodie, and good luck!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Lothian Crafts Online.
Mags
x

inkypinkycraft said...

a really pretty card x thanks for joining us at Country View Crafts Challenge, hope to see you next month x trace x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely image!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and your corner flowers are perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash this Challenge, Juliexx