Sunday, November 17, 2013

"Blossom" Thank You Card


For my card I have used a Sugar Nellie stamp by Leanne Ellis called "Blossom". I have coloured my image with ProMarkers and added some Stickles, I have also added lots of tiny pearls and gems to the centre of the flowers in the image. My papers are from the Papermania "Burleigh Blue" Capsule Collection. As extra embellishments I have added some more gems and pearls, blue organze ribbon and flowers from my stash.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Winter Blues
As You Like It Challenge - What's Your Favourite: Spots Or Stripes (spots are deffinatly my favourite as they seem to go well with all themes of card and all other paper types, even busy patterns!)
Card Makin' Mamas - Thankful Tidings
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
JellyPark Challenges - Happy Thanksgiving / Give Thanks
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Thanks / Thanksgiving
The Sugar Bowl Challenge - Sparkle And Shine


12 comments:

Céline said...

pretty card, love the papers
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Laura Sterckx said...

Gorgeous card! I love the pretty blue colors on it! The image looks super cute and I love her polkadot dress! :) The flowers look gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

rachel said...

super card - all the blue looks fabulous - thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Rachel x

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

So super cute, great image and layout. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

WOW!! Love all of the blues and the super sweet image!! :) :) Thank you for joining us @ Crafty Sentiments “Blues” challenge!!
Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s YUM YUM BLOG Candy

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Fiona, love the image, pretty papers and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Donna K said...

Very lovely card! Blue is my favorite color and you captured so many lovely shades in your design. Thanks so much for joining us at SweetStamps.com this week.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really pretty and cute creation. Love the papers. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

coops said...

so stunning fiona.beautiful pretty blue papers and i love your gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Samantha said...

gorgeous card love the image too! with her dotty dress, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

inkydoodlecrafts said...

What a lovely cool blue card, lovely image, thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

Juls said...

I do so love Leanne Ellis images!!! Loving the sparkly polka dots on her dress. Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl hugs Juls