Monday, February 17, 2014

Baby Girl hAnglar Card


For my card I have used a hAnglar stamp which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. All of my papers are digi papers from Pink Petticoat. I have added some pink Sweetheart Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts and a flourish which I cut with a Cheery Lynn die. I have added some small hearts which I made with a tiny punch and added some even smaller heart gems on top of the those. My sentiment is from Craftwork cards. To finish I added some Stickles to my image and a few more tiny heart gems as buttons.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
A Creative Romance - Sentimental
Creative Card Crew - KISS (Keep It Simple + Sweet)
Cute Card Thursday - Clever Cutting (die cuts and punches)
I ♥ ProMarkers - Gingham, Plaid or Checks
Lexi's Creations - Monochromatic
Love To Create Challenge - Make It Sparkle With Bling
Papertake Weekly - With A Heart
Passion For ProMarkers - Have A Heart
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Girly


14 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Fiona, lovely papers and sweet image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Lexis.
Hugs Julie x

Tracey T said...

This is such a sweet card to welcome a new baby girl. Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

Elaine said...

Perfect ♥
A super sweet image, pretty papers (I have these too, thank you for reminding me, they're fab!) and beautifully embellished, with exactly the right balance.
Love this Fiona.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Julie said...

So cute - lovely Hanglar image and great colours and papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute with a gorgeous layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Crafteezee said...

Soooo gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x
I have Candy on my blog if you get time to pop over

Chris said...

That's so sweet! Adorable image and lovely design, perfect card for a baby girl and a great interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
Chris
X

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card, love the touches of bling, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Samantha said...

Cute card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Judy Corner said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Little Claire.xxx

Sammy said...

This is just fabulous! Loving the pink! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

Susan

Ruza Rebel said...

Such an adorable card for a new baby girl! Thank you for joining our Make it Sparkle with Bling Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner