Monday, February 3, 2014

This Is A Man's World - Crafty Cardmakers And More DT Card - Challenge #109

Time for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More! Our host this time around is Carole and she has chosen the theme of "This Is A Man's World" So we would like to see you create anything that is suitable for a man or boy.

We are sponsored by

and also by
3 Images of the Winner's Choice. If, however, the winner has used a Stamping Boutique Image they will received 4 images of their choice

Here is my "This Is A Man's World" creation...


For my card I have used a Pollycraft digi called "Ronnie Relaxing" which I have coloured with my ProMarkers. My papers are all from my scrap box and I have used a large polka dot embossing folder for the border. To embellish I have added some silver nailheads, some small star gems and a star die cut.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Spots And Stripes
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Sunny Colours


8 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I have this image as well I must find him on the computer and use him again :) Love what you have done with him

Carol Willis said...

Fab card Fiona, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Ella's Design said...

Great CAS card, Fiona! Cute image and fab papers!
Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

Papercraft By Carole said...

Love this image. And you went for blue and green too. Am loving ths colour combo at the moment. Thanks for such a great card for my challenge. Cxxx

coops said...

Stunning male card Fiona.I love the image and fab bright colours.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

Susan

Jane said...

Great male card, thank you for playing along with us at ALBC this month & good luck. Jane x

Lisa said...

This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at ALBC this month! Lisa :)